Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm Back

Well Over a year has past and I am gonna try and catch every one up! It may take a few pages...So here we go....
The Last post was The official ultrasound of my newest addition to the family and I am gonna start from there:

September 2009:
Sunday 27th My mammaw Rosie went home to be with the Lord, I did get to tell her that we were expecting. We burried her on the 29th of September. On this same day Shelby was in the Little Sara contest for Lincoln days and she placed second place.

Shelby, Jaden and I

October 2009:
Pat and I was deciding  if we needed to sell our house and get something bigger or just remodel our home! And We decided to just gut our whole house and make more room and put Shelby Ann up stairs....But we had to wait till Pats work slowed up a bit so that he could do it all himself.

On the 17th of October we all went to the color fest at Bernheim Forest to take Family Pics!


Our Christmas Card Photo 2009
16 Weeks Pregnant
Nate Jaden & Shelby
November 2009:

On November 5th We moved into James and Kacey's house so that the Demolition could begin at the house!
and when I say DEMOLITION well see for your Self!

Our Bedroom floor




Our Bed Room and Nursery
Up stairs We opened up the Dormer
Bed Room
Pat's Living Room
My Living Room!
So As you see it was a mess for a while and we stayed with Kacey and James for 5 Months in their basement and we had a great 5 months together....Wish we had a house big enough where we ALL could just live together!

1 comment:

Mc's said...

So glad to see that your finally back after all this time....I'll help you with your blog book soon......Love you!!!!!