Friday, September 11, 2009

The Heartbeat

On Friday August 21st I had my first ultrasound to determine just how far along I was, and "BOOM" there it was my little bean and its heart was just a beating... It was real and only six weeks and 6days. "O How God Is Good" I was still in a little shock but was also relived when they told me that there was just one! Dr. Sebree thought that I was measuring bigger than just six weeks and said that there may be TWO..... but there was just one little bun in the oven.

3 comments:

Mc's said...

Unbelieavable......But so excited.....And you said it God is so Good........

The McIntires said...

We are so excited for you!!

Polly Forns said...

I still think how amazing it is that we are able to SEE the baby so SOON! Wow...... what a miracle life truly is. I'm so happy for all of you :)