Friday, January 14, 2011

What a Day What a Day

March 29, 2010 was just a normal day sitting and rocking waiting  April 7th to just hurry up and get here!Shelby was still at school, and Pat had came home early and was just not himself at all and was very emotional... he said Hanya there is something wrong and I was like what is it? He said "Hanya I'm LOST" I was a emotional wreck... if this didn't throw me into to labor nothing was... So he jumped in the shower and when he got out he ran over to talk to James. James had just gotten home and the house was full of therapist but it didn't bother them for they knew who Pat was and he knew who they were.. He Told James that he need to talk to him and to grab his BIBLE.. so James did and they headed off to Jadens Room.

So when Pat told James what was going on James then Led My Husband to the LORD! I never knew in the 20 years of being with my husband that he was Lost! So on March 29, 2009 My husband received Christ as his Personal Savior! And Little Jaden was James Silent Partner for he didn't make one peep while James was going over the verses and Praying with Uncle Pat.

No comments: