Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Special Day

Today I will get the Joy of taking my other Sister to the Dr. The find out for sure how far along she is! As the oldest I have gotten to do this with both Sisters, it is a true joy sharing in their moment and being there for them. Kacey was the First, She gave me a sweet Nephew Jaden, and now my baby sis! Tessie will be making me another Aunt! God has Brought Tess through some hard times and this will maker her stronger. We pray for God to guide Tess as she becomes a Mother and we know she will truly be a good one.

Mommy To Be!

2 comments:

The McIntires said...

I had not even heard that you all were adding another sweet baby to your family!! Congrats on becoming an aunt again!

Mc's said...

Special Day indeed!!!!Pray it looks just like me.....So excited, just like I was when we were awaiting Shelby Ann.