Thursday, August 13, 2009

First week Back

This was the first week back to school For Shelby Ann and Nate, As you may not know it was also the first time in the Public school system!


Shelby Got up that First morning all pumped and ready to go,backpack on and here we go!
She didn't cry until she saw her Mammaw in the hall, You see She has been with my Mother since she was 12 weeks old and Mom was her K-4 and K5 teacher and was always there right next door if shelby needed her, so this was hard on My mom to.
It lasted a few mins but then everything was fine, she had a great day and was starving when i picked her up.








Shelby is My big third grader and I am so Proud of her for being so brave and strong during this big change in her life, and Nate's to he has been the big Sport in the whole situation, and shelby is of course the MOMMY HEN! I know that this year is going to be great and a new experience But God is with them here and always.
It did not take long for the nap to take place when she got home the first day! It was 3:45 and she was out!

2 comments:

The McIntires said...

I have been thinking about you all as you experince this change. I am glad to hear that all went well the first week!

The McBrides said...

I love her new haircut!